Adventures with Rob and Karin
There is nowhere on Earth we would rather be than traveling with friends and family. It is one of the most rewarding things for the soul to just sit in a cafe, tour a farm, eat cheese in the grass in the square of a village or just enjoy an ice cream cone while listening to the chatter of a foreign language.
We are going to Burgundy, France this October, 2018. The trip is 7 nights, 7 days with luxury accommodations, local travel and most meals included. The cost is $3,750 per person.
Other highlights of the trip include:
- Local food and antique markets
- Visit to Chateau de Pommard winery
- Staying in Beaune, a rural chateau as well as a night in Dijon
- Cheese farms and factories
- Gourmet meals in house and restaurants
If you are interested in joining us, please send us an email or chat with us at the shop. firstname.lastname@example.org.